- Our experienced team have proven success in senior business roles combined with excellent training and facilitation skills. They have “been there and done it” and so have a practical focus which helps them understand the challenges in business.
- A "M.A.D" mix of empathy and discipline has stood them in good stead in terms of achieving results and ensuring a highly motivated team!
- Over the years we've worked across a wide range of disciplines, and because we've walked in the shoes of end users and customers alike, we have a genuine empathy for the needs of both.
- M.A.D is about much more than excellent business training. We're committed to digging deeper and further to identify the real issues and barriers to success. We then deploy tailored solutions to bring about fast, effective, positive change.
- We aim to educate and inspire people and get properly involved. We work with people leaving them with the knowledge, skills and behaviours they'll be able to use for every aspect of their life.
- We want people to be the best they can be.
Linda Ginger – Managing Director – M.A.D Training Company
Linda is a dynamic and highly skilled learning and development professional who is able to draw from more than thirty years of people management experience.
Diana is a highly experienced learning and development professional, having worked with leading travel industry brands for over 20 years...
Dawn is a seasoned learning and development coach, qualified as an NVQ assessor with experience in Level 3 Travel Consultant Standard, and the Level 2 and 3 Customer Service diploma...
With 21 years experience in the travel industry, 18 of which were spent in the training team of a global company with over 800 employees...
With 23 years experience in the travel industry, spanning sales roles over the phone and face-to-face as well as working in Learning and Development for 19 years...
Sheryl Moore is a talented and inspirational trainer. Sheryl’s career began in the hotel industry delivering front line customer service...
Mark Gruenstern - Project Consultant / Non-Executive Director
With more than 25 years of international retail management experience, Mark has built up a reputation as an excellent project manager with unrivalled influencing & negotiation skills...